Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Designs by Marcie

I would really love to introduce you to Designs by Marcie and her wonderful products..
I am finding her kits inspiring, I just love the gentle soft tones she uses, and how I can always find enough gorgeous elements to make some beautiful pages..
Shes also really lovely if you get to know her as well :)
Her most recent kit Summer Afternoon, is simply beautiful, I totally fell in love with the colors and was thrilled with the elements..
This is a layout I created with this kit.

Font: Selfa
Stock photo ©Cherry-Merry
And now take a look at this gorgeous kit

Its also on sale at 25% off till 30th November 2011
She also has more very beautiful kits for you.. 
You can find her stores here: 

And if you love a challenge and who doesnt, 
then check out these two that she hosts.. 
Font Mania at DDD 

Check out her blog here
You can sign up for her newsletter here
She is also on facebook  Designs by Marcie
Facebook fans can download exclusive freebies
This is what she is currently offering.. 
Stayed tuned because I will have more news  and kits for you.. 
And here is a little gift from me for popping in and visiting.. 
I hope you enjoy.. 

Download expires 30th November

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 24, 2011. Thanks again.