Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Earth Day Blog Train

Have you heard of Pixel Scrapper?
Its a wonderful site, where you can become a member and download kits, and lots of other lovely goodies. 
They also have a monthly blog train as well as some motivating challenges. Its perfect if your just into doing
layouts, but even more perfect if you want to test out your design skills. 
So I joined in this months Blog Train, its been awhile since I tried designing anything and I enjoyed losing myself in trying to be creative. 
This months palette was this one:
Here is my part of the train:
Earth Day Page kit
16 Papers consisting of:
8 Patterned & 8 Solid
6 Flowers
3 Leaves
1 Silver frame
1 Earth Badge
1 Tree Badge
1 Paper stapled heart
1 Staple
1 Recycle symbol
1 Cute owl
1 Ribbon
1 Tree
1 Banner tab
3 Journal cards ( 1 Plain + 2 decorated)
If you pop on over to my Facebook page you can also pick up this add-on.
 
Consists of 3 torn papers-2 buttons-1 clustered border
 Consists of 1 Stacked paper.
Together in one download. 

Dont forget to check out all the other ladies pieces. Here
Have a lovely one.

15 comments:

Kaleena said...

Lovely! You did excellent work on this months train. The owl is adorable and I love our papers.

Mireille's Learning Circle said...

It's lovely but it won't download.
I did try to sign in but that didn't work either. Is there another way of getting this download
please and thank you
Mireille

Carri Wellington said...

I love your addition to the blog train but I'm having trouble getting it to load. From your blog and your Facebook page. Is there anywhere else we can get this lovely addition?

makeyesup said...

Cute kit; however, I too cannot download it. Links just don't go anywhere.

Lou Anne Hazel said...

I love your kit but cannot download it either.

Mozz said...

Sorry Ladies, it was a bandwidth issue. I wasn't expecting so many to download :) It should be all fixed now ♥ And thank you for your comments, much appreciated.

Miss Becki said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful work! :)

Kaleena said...

Thank you for fixing it! I was right I love the papers. Thanks again for sharing your creation.

Marisa Lerin said...

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

Faith A said...

Great kit, thank you

omalley24 said...

Loving this so much.. Heartfelt thanks.

gypsymonkeyscrap said...

Thank you for the fun goodies!

Mary Presley said...

Happy Easter!!! Beautiful colors!! Love the tree and the flowers!!! Lovely papers!! The owl is so adorable!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Pam K said...

The kit & the add-on are lovely - especially that little owl! Thank you so much for sharing this awesome kit!

Rashed said...

Really its a good news. This site has lots of advantage. I found many interesting things from this site. I like it very much. Clipping Path